View Single Post
Old 23-11-2022, 02:13 AM
Master

You deserve better then ghosting behaviour.

I was in a relationship with a man who used silence and stonewalling to control me. Ghosting is unfortunately quite normalised in society as many people don't seem to have the communication skills as a species to lovingly release people from our energy fields.

Their silence is a gift if you are listening. I would take this gift and allow your heart to lead to something far better for yourself.

It takes people being able to look at themselves and others with courage and compassion to do so, to lovingly release and transition a connection.

As for twin flames... that is a personal belief.

I believe they exist but that is because it is a part of my souls journey, growth and possible expansion of the universe at large.
If you believe in twin flames, that is all that matters.

One day my soul may no longer need to manifest such an experience but for now, my soul is wise and knows what is true and right for me.

It is like asking someone if they like vanilla icecream... they either do or they don't and neither is wrong.

Or if someone wants to build a houseboat to live in, simply for the experience of living in a houseboat... power to them.

Peace and love....