Thread: Deja vu
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2021, 07:17 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I had what I thought was a precog dream once... it was just two brief pictures of a girl. First time I would meet her. Second time she would come back later but I got the feeling she would 'understand'. It was a comfort at the time but the ensuing roller coaster ride (after I met her) wasn't much fun...

hadn't thought of that in years and I suppose given the life choices I've made I kinda voided any possibility of it actually happening sigh.

It is funny that we will meet important people in our lives. Sometimes these are foretold but what I find interesting is that meeting someone you had a pre-cognitive dream about doesn't mean you will necessarily get along with them. I would assume in cases where you clash, it is a meeting with a purpose such as a parting of information, a change in direction, the taking on of a new perspective, etc.

----

When I was 14 years old I had a vision of a woman. It was a split-second vision. A flash that could not be ignored. I saw her face and saw that she had an unusual smile the was distinct and full of maniacal humor. I knew she was someone I would meet in the future but was not shown when. In the vision, she was sitting at a booth with a table between the seats. It reminded me of the tables you may see on trains between two bench seats.
Many years later I was suddenly hit with the memory of this vision and realized that I had yet to meet her. I thought this odd because many years had gone by. Then, like magic, I met her. I recognized her maniacal smile. The benches with the table turned out to be at a Japanese restaurant. I asked myself, "Is this to be a good meeting, the start of a relationship, or is it just an imparting of information or a start of a new direction?"
After feeling the situation, I quickly realized it was the last one, a start of a new direction. That is what happened. She sent me off in a new direction. We did not part as friends. It seems, once she created my new path, she wanted nothing to do with me and suddenly pointed out our differences. She did not hold back. But, I knew this would happen. We probably had a soul agreement where she agreed to be a catalyst in my life to help change my direction. And that was what she did and we parted company on the best terms as possible. We were on very different paths but at that moment, our paths crossed, which was not a coincidence.

Not all meetings are necessarily meant to last but can have long-term impacts just the same.

PastPilot