View Single Post
Old 27-11-2020, 02:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It's a nice movie, I like the topics discussed in that movie, they resonate with my own inner realisations.

@Miss Hepburn, you always seem to be in a very good mood, I am happy for you, you truly have the "knowing".
Man, you should have been there when all of it was

going on live.
It feels weird that all that time has passed.

The amount of consciousness I have shifted. It scares me. How much I've experienced from then till now. Wayne closed all of our eyes, and he told us, "I am receiving inner guidance, trust me, follow me, we will end up where we want to be." He led the way for so many. His faith was so strong. And so spot on accurate in a blind crazy drunk sage kind od way. Like we've no idea where we're going but it's going to be big, very big and very good. I coulden't have dreamed it to be that big.

He is like the prelude to jerry hicks. The depth of his questions that he asked in the name of all of humanity, led to the answers which abraham have shared with all of us. This co-creation is big. And we're all part of it. But how Jerry spoke to the deepest core of the deepest questions of so many human beings. I miss that. He was like the anchor and esther like the satellite dish. And now esther is both lol. And now I have no idea what is going on. Its bigger than anything I can imagine at this point. I lost touch shortly after jerry transitioned. I still don't understand how all of it fits. Am really curious where all of this is going. Where all of us are going as the human collective.

I think in 2025 the big stuff will begin to really express and start motion in real visible ways. The train is going already. We're all headed for epic future. But its still a mystery, I cant imagine how big its all going to be, when all of it really begins to kick into higher gear after 2025. All I know is that we're all in this together. Every single human being, physical and non-physical.

I have witnessed channels receiving such great and big messages. It is not even universal anymore. Its becoming inter-universal now. Multi-versal. I can't even fathom the words. Its like Jerry says. Ineffable. Going from the most limitted human consciousness to infinite omni awareness expressing through human beings. Talk about a shift! My mind has been blown on multiple dimensions. And continues to get blown even again evermore and accelerating. Don't know what is happening but we're in for some big adventures. This party has not even begun beginning... Like we're at the very at the very tip of human awakening.

So many gifts await us and humanity is in no rush at all. And it seems so slow from my point of view, but looking at humanity as a collective, the bigness of the shift that all of humanity is going through on this planet right now, nothing like this has ever been done or achieved on any planet in all of creation ever, at this speed and perfection and immensity. This is an existence first. Forget about universe or planet. There are inter universal visitors here watching this planet right now. I cannot even fathom what is going on all over the place here now from my current human perspective. All I can say its going to be big. And every single being here now is in for a great ride. Enjoy the adventure, brother. There is so much still to come for all of us. Only going to get crazier and wilder in the best imaginable possibly kind of way. And better evermore. I don't think this is the kind of ride that has any ending in sight...