View Single Post
Old 25-12-2019, 09:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I used to subscribe to an archaeological magazine called Ancient American and they showed pictures of giants' skeletons. If I remember right, their average height was 11 feet tall and some skulls had double rows of teeth.

7-11ft tall and they also had red hair.

Nothing paranormal about those but I do believe that race existed due to the evidence which has been found over the years eg their skeletons, their foot prints and objects they used (tools which only a giant could use and also those giant tables which have been found). From what I remember I think these giants were thought to be cannibals and they are said to have been fair skinned. There has been a huge coverup to hide this race with the skeletons of these having being taken by a certain society and not seen again

I once attended a lecture and slide show from an older couple who travel the world collecting evidence of these.. a path the guy had followed from a child from his father who also did this. They'd accumulated a lot of evidence. The evidence I saw in their slides was quite interesting and I ended up buying their book on this (which I don't know where I have it now... the pictures in the book were no where near as clear as their original pictures).