View Single Post
Old 25-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Master
My Higher Self, Guides and Angels 'my support' my 'Angels' as I call them many times - will be smiling looking down as I write this... does anyone here ever get a round peg sent to in guidance to go in a square hole - get a big hammer it'll go in...

So where did that information from my vivid dream of mine go eh, I was feeding this substance from a rose shoot to someone with covid as a cure in the early days - it was written about on many forums - in the shredder I expect, be too easy that 'have this substance for free' people of the world.

So this came to me earlier to write about this - In fact as so many times happens when having a third of skinny roll up cig in my garden, ideas and guidance just come to me.

Tell your children don't go trying this rose shoot idea at home - could be something in that could hurt, probably not but one doesn't know.... Always check with your doctor, tell them one-light says he had this dream, so what do you think doc? When you trim your roses in the Autumn, that thick shoot - that bit I was shown close up in the dream.

I better put lol to that in case someone new on here thinks I'm being serious about checking with doc.

I expect it would help a little 'power of the mind' kicks in, if it wasn't poisonous - or the boiled sweets I was offering on here many moons ago - if you were told they were a miracle cure...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...bo-effect.html

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 25-09-2021 at 02:09 PM.