View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 12:42 PM
Master
Exclamation The Divine Paradox

Namaste. Peace and blessings to all.

Over the past fortnight or so, I have been involved in about a dozen or so threads on here, all with a similar theme; "If I am God, or supposed to be the "I AM", why do I still suffer so? Why do I still feel so much compassion and empathy for others who ARE suffering, even though I cannot really help them and how unfair is that? Why hasn't my Kundalini risen yet after doing 2 hours of meditation every day for the past 10 years? Why is it that I still feel some sort of existential emptiness and loneliness even after realizing that there is no separation and we are all connected? Why won't anybody else listen to me when I describe methods to remove my conscious awareness from the integration of my spiritual energies? Does this all mean the sky is gonna fall?

Since forever, I have delighted in the play of Duality...in the separation of being, because it never left me with any unanswered questions and "who am I?" just became "I couldn't care less" however, I am still to work out if this is a real "ego death" or I just couldn't be bothered asking questions which have no answers...you could say, that I am really not the "koan type" even though meditation and mindfulness are both important to me and I practice them regularly. I had absolutely no interest in raising Kundalini or getting any siddhis...and that is possibly why all that eventuated.

The purpose of this thread (I don't usually start them either unless I have something very important to share) is to post a video. It is the only video I have ever seen which corresponds to my beliefs, experiences and viewpoints 100% regarding life, the universe and everything. Not many have been able to crack my shell, or at least being able to understand it whenever they tried.

So here, I share that video. It will only take 19 minutes of your time and I appreciate any feedback, critiques, criticism or what have you because in order for me to adapt and appreciate your views, in light of incorporation into a meaningful exchange of concepts, you need to understand what it is that I base my entire philosophy on first.

You Are Not God - The Divine Paradox
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AAHNxHgc8EI

Thank you for reading, watching, appreciating, helping and for any replies in advance.