View Single Post
Old 28-10-2022, 11:26 AM
Master
I got challenged in that sense last weekend and it took and still takes me time to deal with it, but as it is I'm doing okay.
What I did is get it out of my system at least a bit by writing a ranting/venting letter to that person without sending it of course.
And I came to realise that you cannot quickly change or sort certain beliefs people hold about you, even when these are false beliefs. It's part of that person's path, not mine.
Most important part, which I got from Abraham Hicks, is that you stay in alignment, keep the relationship with yourself intact regardless of what's happening.
In a sense that feels a bit selfish in this case, but... it is not my journey, it is theirs to sort and their path to walk.
It's stepping away from feeling like, "everyone is always spreading B-S about me" even though that is true. But going there gets my alignment out of whack, so it's consciously deciding to not go there anymore.

I wore a rubber band around my wrist for a day, not a very tight one as that cuts of blood flow which isn't the idea of course. But each time my thoughts circled back to what had happened I snapped the elastic against my wrist and then said a number of positive affirmations about myself.
Doing that (gently) did help to shift my mindset.

It's not completely gone, and I know at some point it'll come back on my path as it concerns a close relative. For now I'm okay though and remarkable at peace & joyful for the most part.

I don't think any of this is related to the full moon though. I think it had a lot more -if not all- to do with the buildup of the Solar eclipse and new moon energies.