View Single Post
Old 15-04-2022, 09:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
@inavalan - When you lay it all out like that it makes sense. It fits with our normal waking/living experience of time as something that flows, with us stuck to the now point. In this other "space" I'm experiencing time is completely different. It doesn't flow at all.
I believe that trying to intellectually make sense of everything distorts the knowledge we directly, or intuitively get, and that holds us back and confuses us.

We don't have enough information to make a good judgement about the wider reality, our intellect is still rudimentary, and we usually filter everything through our beliefs. Intentionally putting your beliefs aside when you try to get spiritual knowledge is paramount, in my opinion.

The way I understand it, this process is progressive rather than cumulative. I mean by this that we perceive a vague image of the reality, that as we progress gets clearer and clearer, dispels some confusions, unveils new details. It isn't cumulative because you don't get a corner of the picture clearly, then more and more of it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 15-04-2022 at 11:58 PM. Reason: 3 sentences tops when quoting, still! :)