View Single Post
Old 15-04-2022, 02:36 AM
Master

I don't understand what you're experiencing, but your post attracted my attention both because it talks about time, and because you wrote about your impression that "someone" was watching out for you.

Many times in my life I had similar impressions. It happened that I desired something to be a certain way, but it wasn't, which caused me pain. Later I learned that had it been as I desired, it would've been much worse for me. Somebody / something helped me in spite of my conscious desires and choices, pushing me on a better path for me.

Eventually I learned that it is my inner-self, the non-physical aspect of my personality, that using inner-senses has a better understanding of what is good for me / us, and a better perspective of the future probable events and connections.

Regarding the topic of your thread, I believe that you can't talk to yourself, but you can project and watch what was happening, or even immerse and relive what happened. You can also do it aware, like in a lucid dream, do it differently, and see what might've happened if you made other choices.

But, you can't talk to yourself, because you are only one awareness, one personality, as you can't talk to your dream self. You can't talk to your inner-self either, as your inner-self is you in a different state of focus.

Time is one of the coordinates of the hyperspace that physical reality is. You can, in altered states of consciousness project forward or backward in time.

The physical hyperspace, beyond the bidirectional time, and the 3D space, has a probability dimension. During your physical life you draw a path through this hyperspace, slaloming through probable realities.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.