View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 12:21 PM
Guide

Out of the BLUE.

I had been involved with Spiritualism for abut two years this occurred in 1976 when I was working in a hostel for offenders who were released from prison and i was the deputy manager there, it was a live in job and I had a flat provided on the premises.
One night when all the other residents had gone to bed, one man was still there talking to me, i was counselling him, he asked me If i went to church and i said I was a Spiritualist and attended a local church in the town.

He aske if he could come there with me, i said no, that would not be a wise thing to do, and its against the rules here to be involved that way, He told me he was psychic and saw dead prisoners being hanged in a London Prison as they used to do years ago, he also said his sister was a clairvoyant, As we started talking more deeply he began looking at me very oddly,
he said there is a light appearing around your shoulders a golden colour, and there is a blue mist billowing across this floor, well quite spontaneously I said to him,
"well you know what they say about coming out of the blue"! With that he lept up in the air and fell back into the chair shaking violently, Bloody hell!

he shouted out a Chinese man wearing a black silk clothing just walked across the room and touched my shoulder, this Chinese man was my guide who i called Chang Lee,
I had to hold his feet until he had stopped shaking, when he calmed down he said that was fantastic I feel as though something has been lifted from me. Well he then went to bed, and so did I, but the next morning all hell broke loose,
A priest had been summoned from the local catholic church nearby to bless his room as when he went into his bedroom to turn on his radio his dead mother appeared in the glass
front of the radio and his watch flew across the floor, I was warned never to engage in this kind of talk again, nearly got the sack for breaking the rules.
The man in question was ok after that, and appeared at another project i was running several years later.
warmest regards michael.