View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 01:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi there! :)

hum... i may not have much knowledge of this but can only refer to an experience where the person was coming across as very strong and i and others would without thinking twice just do as he said and it was not until a moment later i think it dawn on me, he had a way of talking like frank sinatra for instance, that kind of way. Is this how you can come across? I find it very interesting you can do this and am trying to figure out if it is not just that isolated ability but if it could be a combination or to do with how you come off?

My intuition tells me its something I developed when I was very young but I don't know how. The example, you give sounds kinda like what I mean. I find it easy to influence others verbally and even non-verball (which is what I am trying to figure out). I think it's something to do with my energy/aura but I am not sure how to work with it.

What you have said about it being in combination with how I come across seems to resonate but I haven't really thought about it in this way. I think I am come across as a little 'controlling'. So I actually try to hold myself back now a little until I figure how to work with this consciously.