Thread: Trying to AP!
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2019, 02:47 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulkano
Hi all,

I'm Fulko from Holland and as of this week I am looking into AP. Although in the past I'd never describe myself as spiritual, I'm becoming more and more convinced that there is more. My search started out, because I'm experiencing sort of a midlife crisis ad mortality has been on my mind a lot lately. I started to look into NDE's en later AP. I tried on of those guidance video's and I was suprised that the first time my body started tingling en tucking. This combined with an experience in my youth I never associated with this phenomenon is starting to make me believe more and more :-).

Right no, I'm looking into the nethod of Michael Raduga (the Phase). Does anyone has experience with this?

Kind regards,
Fulko

Hi Fulkano,

I always recommend to newbies to read the AP posts by DutchieXX. He had a difficult time at first, but then became an expert at it. He's documented some amazing experiences on his SF account in the AP section. Best wishes!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella