View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 06:19 PM
Damnameneus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSsurection
Well.it looks like she does like you :) she is curious about you because to her,from a distance you seem reserved and a guy that holds back and the other guys at the gym dont seem that way. so if you asked heroutfor cofeee or something she would say yes, just dont ask her yet wait till you reach a point of small talk and then one day during yur chit chats asks her :)

Sounds good! Now, if only I can run into her again! I used to see her there all the time, and now I've gone nearly two months without seeing her. Part of it is because summer is here, and I am exercising outside in the sun more often than not.

Anyway, here is my reading for you. First, I'm going to just lay out the cards for you. I just drew six cards, used two to signify the both of you and surrounded it with four cards, describing the nature of the meeting.

The two cards in the middle: The Hierophant and the Nine of Swords.

Surrounding these two cards is: the four of swords, Strength, the page of cups, and the five of wands.

Ultimately, it seems that this is a teacher/student situation (Hierophant). There is disappointment with this encounter because of the spiritual nature of the "date." You can see the different energies working at cross-purposes with the five of wands. However, this is just the initial stage, and you should not get discouraged if the encounter does not align with your expectations. Maybe on the second get-together you will find that things are different.

I put out the cards for you, so you can see what your feeling on the reading is.

And thank you for doing the additional reading for me!! I hope I see her again so that I can at least say hello.