View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 05:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

The issues we have with sharing links and advertising is "permissions" from the company itself. I get so many E Mail from companies where their information has landed on our site without "permissions". This can land in legal actions.

It is serious business to protect both members and the site host from anything that could become a legal issue. Some bigger companies actually pay some to search sites for infractions.

We too can not control what is a "legit" business and what might be a scam, and that too leaves us open to legal actions as we "endorsed" them.

I will give you an example I ordered a T Shirt off a link I found on a site, and then it never came, I then researched the company and it "does not exist" it was a scam, had a Web Site looked good, good reviews. But it was a "Scam". So as a member how would you feel if that was on this site that we pride ourselves in how safe we keep it ?

Left a bad taste with me that the owner of that site could care less I lost money as many others did. It as $20 bucks but still its a loss.

Oh and on the topic of Tarot Cards there is a huge black market there on "fakes" being made and ordered. I too fell to this one on where I ordered a deck that looked like a good site. Well I got the deck just fine and its original but I never got the Guide Book, I had to re order a whole new set.

Lynn
SF Admin