View Single Post
Old 29-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Pathfinder
Hey It's an idea and as we deal in ideals till a better one comes along as far as I know its a goodie n an ancient one the flamigos n I think if one dies the other does two there are fish insects monkeys many species bond for life so it can be said its primordial though its one thing to see something and copy/mimic it and another to embody it some are forced into it some do it for convenience some are are traditional in Islam where one man will have many wives will marry into his house his brothers widow when he's past on in Tibet some wemon marry many men all spins on the basic ideal of a union for life...I guess I like thei idea somewhat idealisticaly that there is some one in this life that you would be most attuned to or intuned with as a true life mate not mistakenly takin fondness or convenience for it but the deep knowingness based on your vison for your highest life that this person is the one that best compliments you and you for them so in essence your desination is the same and by unite in this your destiny is fulfilled through those for whom live such a dream manifested it naturally with out some much as looking back and some look on an say I like that I want that its so beautiful the way they are in its purest form that image has lasted aeons... without the traditions involved or even the labeling of the act its self a man and a woman would live and spend the most time together over the course of their lives have children and enjoy each other til death is the purest form of what we call marriage as these two have grown the most and blossomed to me this is why people whom want to do it though you don't need a ceremony just the inner knowing no need to declare its in your all part of your spirit part of your mind in your core rest would be an annocement for greater community so they can bless your union together