View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 09:56 AM
Master
Yes, I posted a bit about this in the other topic on life path numbers.
It has been quite the rough ride this year.

But... the energies of the year -this year a 9- start to get less strong around September and keep diminishing towards the end of the year.
Around the same time, the energies of the next year already start to come in, in this case the 1-energy of 2017.

I did notice this myself somewhere halfway through August. A shift in energy. Subtle, but noticeable. Better things started to happen. As we approached the end of this year, the 1-energy started to get increasingly stronger. And boy, can I tell!!
I did read the other day that the 9 energies will flow through the beginning of 2017, it doesn't stop at 24.00 on December 31st of course. But it will keep diminishing and then disappear.

Interesting to read that basically the intensity of a 9 year is based on what you started in the 1 year. I hadn't thought about that yet, but it makes a lot of sense, as it is a cycle, so all is connected.

Thanks for sharing the info! And thank goodness the 9-year is almost over. I also had a personal 9-year, so the impact of 9-energies was really strong for me.
It has been good in a way, been able to work through a lot of stuff, but most was far from pleasant.