View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 07:59 AM
Master

More dreams being at school

As I said in a previous post, I have more and more and more dreams with me being back in school. In two days I had 3-4 dreams.

Yesterday I dreamt that I was being forced to go to a school just to fill the numbers because they had some kind of inspection. Nobody wanted me there, it was cold and dark and snow everywhere. While I was trying to solve the test I noticed that my hands where shaking like crazy. I could not trust my own self, I was writing and erasing. This dream told me that I lack confidence.

Today I had many dreams.

In my first dream, me and some colleges where playing around and by mistake we broke two windows. Anyway, the teacher came and nobody said a thing, finally they replaced them. Some part of the fault was mine. This dream was long and slow, a lot of talking and looking around. I woke up and I understood the lesson, I should have taken responsibility.

I fell sleep again and here I am back in this school. I was trying to find a nice table for me so I was moving like everywhere. All the girls seemed to want me to stay with them, very welcome. Anyway, we were making noise as our usual habit but we decided to be silent and make our teacher proud and we did so. The teacher came and we had some nice chat, he bought a telephone and gave it to a colleggue to be fixed. I had a dream where a being was aslo trying to fix a phone for me.

Dream ended, now I found myself in the same dream but in another place with a colleague. She came to me to show me something. We went to a house and we heard a baby crying, the mother came and she said, this is who you really are, a baby boy, but with not with words, it spoke in my mind.

I asked something, like, who am I? A male voice spoke: You are the nothingness.

Then I asked it something again but I can't remember. When it spoke first, I knew within that it was talking about being without form, shape, color, being everything and nothing. I was my whole world, I was my own reality everything was of me and from me.

I remember that when I asked the second question, I felt that I am not allowed to listen the answer, I was being wake up.

Last edited by ThatMan : 27-02-2021 at 01:56 PM.