View Single Post
Old 27-05-2019, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
However...the past three days I have had a really stiff and painful left ankle for no apparent reason.
I did some research online knowing everything that manifests physically has an underlying emotional or spiritual cause and most of the results generalize the ankle
symbolizing our support, direction in life, flexibility or resistance of changes in life.
Knowing the left side of us represents the past as well as feminine energy, I'm having a hard time nailing down what this mysterious left ankle pain actually means.
Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
Update:
I found out the specific area of my ankle pain is all along the kidney meridian and acupressure points. There is an obvious connection to this being fear related, as well as a connection between the ears/balance and the kidneys. It seems that whatever is being addressed by the chiropractic adjustments that have helped my dizziness has now taken up residence in my left ankle. I know this is all inter connected, but if anyone out there is knowledgeable I would really appreciate an explanation

OK...my take...knees, feet, ankle issues in general is laughable in MY life....cuz it means only one thing...I'm not moving forward.
Lol...it is SO obvious to me....well, it wasn't til someone mentioned it a few years ago non-chalantly. Hahahaha. A went off....dah.

Left side? Kidneys? Trouble letting go of things?

Hope that helps.

My eyesight is getting worse....hmmm, don't want to see some things, Miss H?
Lolololol....ah, things can be so obvious and we don't see them!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru