View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 10:03 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I Have had past life regression done many moons ago.but all it did for me was to validate what I already knew anyway,
I knew things about my past lives that I could not have known about, since I was a very small child, I used to ask why I was living in this country as it was not where I was meant to be.

Namaste

Afternoon Native spirit!

Past life regressions seem to do the same for me. When I was little I recognised buildings, people and objects. Another thing that makes me laugh now, but I took it very much to heart and was very serious about it - I once told a group of my friends (2nd grade I think, or earlier) very randomly just stood up and audibly said in a cafeteria room "I'm related to Anastasia" and my friends joked and teased, made fun of me. One of them countered my proclamation with "and I'm related to Queen Elizabeth I." We were kids and I laughed it off but at that age I felt so offended that someone would make fun of something I felt very true and dear to my heart. Now I know why I said that.

Another incident happened when I was in my early teens. I was at the local daycare/Summer camp center (my mum put my sister and I both in this camp, as she didn't trust us alone at home - I don't blame her for that mindset xD) and all of us kids were told to go outside and play tennis. It was humid, and I didn't want to go outside. I wanted to stay inside and draw, or read or do something other than going outside. Well, this one camp counselor who was very blunt and I feel like he didn't like me forced me to go outside despite my protests. So I reluctantly went outside and we all went to the back area where the tennis court was located. He told us we would be split into teams and I stood with everyone and he then told us to stand up against the fence all in a row so he could pick which ones went to which teams.

He came to me and he said I was going to be on this team or that, and I wouldn't budge. I didn't want to play tennis. I wanted to just sit in the dug out or... it was a shaded area. Anyways, I was telling him I didn't want to play and I kept saying it and he bellowed at me, yelling loudly that I would play or I would go inside and be punished for not following the rules. All I remember after that is screaming and crying, clawing at the fence and slumping to the ground shouting that I didn't want to die! I remember he looked at me and thought I was nuts (wouldn't you?) and told me to go back inside and explain what happened to the directors or head counselors and I got punished for coming back inside despite the fact I was visibly upset. Fun times there.

As a kid, I was very tuned into death. I wasn't one of those kids who pulled wings off of flies or killed cats. I just drew people I loved who had passed on, in coffins or in the ground with angels smiling over them. It disturbed my family, so my parents took me to a psychiatrist to see if it could help. For years I had a real phobia of dying young. It stopped at some point. Therapy did help but only had a small effect on me. It wasn't normal for a child of 7 years to draw the entirety of Princess Diana's coffin, flowers, the card that read "Mummy" from her sons, and the draped standard or banner. That freaked my family out quite a bit.

Another incident that happened was just after my parents had divorced. My sister and I were spending the weekend at my dad's (which is now my mum's house, long story). We didn't have proper beds so he had sofa cushions laid out for us on the floor in what is now my sister's bedroom. For years it was my bedroom, until I moved out (2017). So anyways, we were sleeping and I bolted up out of my sleep, covered in cold sweat. I was looking directly in front of me - the door was open and you can see the stairs going down to the living-room from there. Well I saw this red glow coming from downstairs and I blinked and there was this figure in the doorway. I thought it was my dad and I called out to him, but I heard him snoring and realised this figure wasn't my father. I blinked again, frozen and I couldn't move and it opened its eyes. It had a hat on, a military cap and it had a long coat on too. I blinked again and it disappeared. I always thought it was a dream, but it felt too real and I remember the morning after, asking my dad if he had been looking in on us when we were asleep. He told me he wasn't, said it was probably a dream.

Years later, after having reunited with my sisters (I have found them, and they are very private individuals so I will leave it at that), we validated one another on similar experiences with what we all called a guard-like shadow man in our doorways when we were at similar ages. We believe that this shadow figure is the remnant or possibly a specter from that life of one of the guards who would patrol the rooms and hallways at night. The sound of their boots making thuds into the wooden floors. That is something I've always remembered and didn't understand why. Now I know.

Like Elfin says "You know what you know!"

Also, absolutely! For years I thought I wasn't in the right place or time. When I came into awareness of the possibility that I was Alexei, it started to make a lot of sense. I fought the possibility for months when I first had any inkling I had a past life. I didn't want to be Alexei. I didn't want to be found and killed. That was my mindset when I first became aware and started to have memories. I didn't think I was safe and just fought it until finally one day, I was at work and I had leg pains. I get them now and again (my right foot juts out further than is normal and my ankles bend inwards), so I told my boss and they let me go home early (suffice to say, I didn't keep that job for long lol) and I was really bothered by the leg pains and didn't want to think that it was because of Alexei. Well I got home, and decided to leaf through one of the Romanov books I had (I used to have a lot, but barely read them - now I have very little as I gave most of them away to friends - I regret that slightly, but I'm glad they have good homes). I came across a photograph of Alexei after his Spala episode (1912). He's got a leg brace and his leg is bent awkwardly. I remember letting out a gasp and crying. It finally hit me and I accepted it.