View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 07:45 PM
Master
You sound like me, Brobian... I have said many times that I have felt like I was born into the wrong time.. Not in the sense that I belong in the wild west for instance.. In the sense that the values that I have, are not at a level the world is in. It is still too far in its infancy to match up with mine. They are more concerned with the world and being in the world. And needing the world. Where I am off the spirit and only need the spirit as well. I also do not feel connections with people on this planet on a deep level.. I get along with people, but just do not have that connection from them. So am a loner in my ways. And I am ok with that. I enjoy my alone time...

I also am seeking more from my next partner. In that I have done those "earth" relationships. That are not filling on a deeper level. And really just leave me yearning for more. Because they are concerned with other things, so I just do not match vibrations with them. I also do not think my partner is on earth at this time.. I think I may be the only one from my over soul on earth at this time...

I also am weary and tired, and have done it all a million times now, and not much left really.. In that sense, but my purpose being here was not for that.. I am here for a purpose and a reason that goes way beyond that. Before other more cosmic roles are undertaken.

I think soul age is hard to really speculate on.. As we are so much more than this tiny portion of ourself. To know our true ages or who we are would not be accurately calculated so to speak. I also do not think another can read another "age" to know how "old" they would be... I also shield myself, and am shielded by spirit to mask myself from others. They only read what they create them to believe is true.