View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 04:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
Far as I can tell (which isn't far at all) you've done nothing wrong. You've every right to surf the web any way you want to. Everything you encounter is technically publicly displayed.
Edit: I deleted the first sentence in the quote.

With surfing websites there is nothing wrong, but to document it later in detail, which then also includes information about the person who had passed on could be already problematic as the previous post by Native Spirit suggests.

Quote:
So, is the dilemma whether or not to pass the message you found along to who you assume is it's intended target?
Exactly, this is the dilemma.

I have to make a choice, to try inform or not to inform the intended recipient or maybe someone else of what may be a sign from the Other Side.
Whatever decision I make, there could be others who could then say afterwards, that was the wrong decision.

So the first I did was reading on spiritual websites, maybe I would find a prior example or a recommendation what to do.
There I found lots of cases, but it has always been that the ones who got signs were family members or friends or colleagues from work, people who had already known the one who had passed over and who told then others about that sign.
In this manner it also made its way into spiritual publications where such cases are reported.
Never did I read about a case where someone got a sign who didn't even know the person who had passed on.

So okay, then I thought I document the synchronicities in a video (which was included in the original post but is now removed) and ask in Spiritual Forums what to do and not to do, but now I see: Already this can be problematic.
Because in order to show in detail what the synchronicities had been, I had included not only the websites (with timestamp) which I had browsed shortly before I learned about the person who had passed on, but I had also included the matching information about that person which I later found on publicly accessible websites like News websites and Social Media websites.

Quote:
Synchronicities are fun though...
They are fun if you get just a little one at once, every now and then.
If you get 10 synchronicities at once all connected to the same issue, amongst them big ones like a matching birthday and a matching specific 3-digit number, as it was here, then this doesn't feel so fun anymore. How many times in a row guessing the birthday of someone correct would it take for you to make you believe, this should not have happened by chance, something "otherworldly" must be going on?

I'm thankful however for your response:
"I would advise against it [pass the message you found along to who you assume is it's intended target], especially if they're people you don't know."

After spending a lot of time asking for advice not only here but also elsewhere since about one month, you were the first to give a definitive answer to the question that troubles me.

Mostly I got no reaction at all to my problem, just one time someone responded "If what you are describing is true, it probably took a big toll on your mind. Maybe lots of energy spent. So take some time for yourself and show yourself compassion", but he also avoided to answer the question that troubles me.

Last edited by Snackman : 28-06-2022 at 06:04 PM.