View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 04:20 AM
Experiencer
I don't understand the ethical issue here. Far as I can tell (which isn't far at all) you've done nothing wrong. You've every right to surf the web any way you want to. Everything you encounter is technically publicly displayed.

As for communicating with spirits, I've found that the world is happy to communicate with you in any way you want. If you want runic messages on cranberry leaves, you can get runic messages on cranberry leaves. The method doesn't matter - only the intention. If you want to know, you will. That "you" that wants to know is crucial however, and includes parts of you we aren't normally aware of.

So, is the dilemma whether or not to pass the message you found along to who you assume is it's intended target? That's highly questionable, and potentially problematic. An entirely different kettle of fish. I would advise against it, especially if they're people you don't know. If spirit wants to communicate with them it can and it will. It communicated with you. That's not a mistake, or some kind of desperation move. That's intended.

Synchronicities are fun though. It's like following a trail of breadcrumbs searching for a prize. In my opinion the prize is what you find along the way. With coffee and a croissant it has all the makings of a perfect day.