View Single Post
Old 24-10-2021, 07:46 AM
asearcher

Spirit guides from past life era? Not normal? Normal? Why?

I wonder if it is just me or what is going on? This is not in recent time but is something that has puzzled me ever since. Had a spirit guide through meditation state that when I tried to find out later what exactly he was I did not find my answer until years ahead of time. By then I had given up hope. And it was that he was a Pagan member of some secret society, that was what his "costume" looked like!

I have had experiences from having lived in the 1700th century depending on the clothes and surrounding but it was a life that I have never in regression felt emotions from, it was what it was. From what I can tell I was not up to anything evil or Pagan or what ever but it was quite common I think for the males in that type of social class to belong to either that fraternity or this fraternity of secret clubs or what ever. I had one brother in that life and I had a husband, arranged marriage, so well arranged in fact that he had a mistress no less or a prostitute, which I don't think is uncommon then in those times. I am thinking it could be either the brother or the husband who would be associated with the secret stuff gentlemans club, but why he showed up or someone from that club showed up from all the way back in the 1700the century I have no answer to. I was close to the brother in that life but I was not at the end of the day close to the husband.

I think I have had another rare? spirit guide and it was also a man, a kind of priest, within the voodoo. All I know about this is that I had some kind of past life with my ex boyfriend, or that was what his presence/spirit felt like (at the time I thought Ough, not you...!). What he would in this life complain to friends about was that he had this image of this darn skeleton man who would bother him in dreams and who's presence he felt (and I think he saw something too or felt something, I can't remember what the friend said) in his home, and he thought about even moving to get away so this was not for him, he got afraid. I have felt no fear when this voodoo priest showed up in vision for me as I understood that was our time's religion.

The voodoo priest was to me in that life as a father, I trusted him as a father, he was good to me, us, he was like this wise old man (he wasn't that old) that everyone ask advice of, but anyways he did frighten my ex who could not understand.

Now is it just us this has happened too? Why all the way back there to this present time?

Last edited by asearcher : 24-10-2021 at 04:40 PM.