View Single Post
Old 13-09-2021, 09:58 PM
Lorelyen

Must admit the omens don't look good in that if she's in her 20s and is beholden to the spiritual/moral demands of a particular family she's quite weak. But if she's telling the truth about this family and she was atheist when she met you, she's not in for a good time.

By the time someone is 20 they should be on their own feet. If I met a man in that situation I'd end it (regardless of any emotional fallout) simply because it would show up a change too divergent to be worth rescuing. Life is too short. (I'm a Leo by the way).

I was going out with a man for about 3 years but that had to end because, though he's in his late 30s his parents were making it difficult, exposing through him, demands that made me uncomfortable. I couldn't stomach them as in-laws.

I'm no believer in twin flames except in very rare instances. Much of what's on your check list would to me count as pluses in any relationship. It's more a label these days and seems to be losing popularity. Unless you can be really certain (how you'd conclude that, I don't know) the demands of twin-flamery can be spiritually unhealthy.