View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 10:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Twin flames come up in all sort of sizes, with lots of issues that get between the relationship and reincarnation....no one can tell you for sure if it’s a flame, usually we have a list and subconscious it will check these things of off...the ideas....these different items are different to each person..boundaries get in the way and anything too sabotage the relationship seems will get in the way..it’s the strict faithfulness that seems to win the race with being loyal and at times being completely adoring than ignoring..other times we need them to ignore to adore..you really can’t win- my twin flame relationship comes with like all twin relationships manifestation issues..where by we are being manifested and issues come up around the fidelity of length of time we spend together or are here when each other is around..being my i am..I know she is always around and is my twin ,so like that of the self..some twins got split and further information is available to the manifestation of that..where you have chaser - runner.. we have manifested or not in order...what I mean is because the flame is from the account sometimes we reincarnated alone...other times we reincarnate together..sometimes you don’t get to pick and choose-which one will be, and there is a lot of difficult with life and things often get in the way from mundane things to big decisions...the issue of we are in a large exchange differs from the fact we are on a shared map..these restrictions can be really resourceful or restrictive.. for us there are restrictions, however because it’s my flame and we have reincarnated together- I know she is available majority of the time...just by seeking out the self is seeking her out..the twin flame journey isn’t for the faint of heart and issues come up about housing, travel, immigration...there aren’t really any benefits apart from you’ve got each other- sounds like a normal relationship but throw in telepathic communication and you’ve got a full-blown nightmare on your hands with such a beautiful presents and gifts and experiences...

The truth is is only you know how you feel and if you can work together to lessen the restrictions that you are feeling and experiencing...if you could stick around long enough you may see you can work things out, but unfortunately we need space- there’s something in us, being the self-needs independence...and my flame struggles with how aloof I am..and being at exchanges is time to show off..and get the jumping skills out..it’s the showing off #corner or bragging corner, where -by, we can be independent and meet new people and experience new and exciting things, travel and afford luxury...it’s great to be able to manifest that with someone else..and often people end up meeting their flams because of it..it just so happened as the chance of being in a bragging corner is cleaver and clearly costly and dearest... if my twin and I could harvest our flame and ignite it at the same time we manifest together and , there is nothing more that diminishes-when you are with your flame and you get to experience , first hand how it’s manifested...but it isn’t for the faint hearted...I often say I don’t know how something could be so practical..or practically...you never know when we are going to be together, for how long- so we end up savouring these moments we matter together...with attention turning to arguments on reasons and the restrictions of manifestation of us both possibly being together more often than we are alone...but I know that’s for the future and where there are draw backs there are create commitments-like there is no way one of each other could cheat on one an other...

it happens my twin caught me about to cheat at the start of our relationship, where I didn’t know she was practically my ‘I am’ and she came and told me that we should remain faithful..there was other time in growing up I was thankful for the way our opportunity came up and was discovering how great -the way the account manifested us..after all we were twins..and we had a flame.. twin flames.. there’s nothing more important than discovering conclusions than draw -backs..we had plenty of opportunity to be together and understand how things work, and I’m still understanding- with both of us getting into avartars(it’s not as easy as you think) we can diminish and be thankful for each other and show each other adoringly appreciation for one an other and our avatars..

By that time I need it... things can be inclusive and can sometimes get in the way but due to our mutual understanding we often work these things out, thankful that we can just be and love each other...because what’s a relationship if you don’t show care and value... i can also feel like the runner - I’ve been through a lot and suffered at the cost of my reincarnations and I still carry that with me often having nightmares..my twin takes care of me but when alone I can really resent that fact of the part where we won’t always be together..that we reincarnate and are reincarnations...it’s something for us to work too..

That hard work can seem costly and demanding but if you really love them -nothing will sabotage that gift for them and your self...

That's deep. I can't really unpack it all in a way that words will do it justice.

I'm willing to let go, I'm always the one that wants to let g honestly. I'm all for allowing space for growth.

I just don't want to waste time. For either of us. It's so limited.

I understand your point, everyone is different. But let me ask you, how did you know for certain what you have is the real thing.

I still don't even know whether or not to believe in the whole thing at all.