View Single Post
Old 20-11-2020, 10:53 PM
Knower
Does it run in the family

I discovered today that my late brother was a psychic and a medium. When he was young he dabbled with the ouija board but one evening the table moved quite violently and pinned one of the circle against the wall. The person was convinced something was trying to kill him. They all became very scared and called in a bishop to carry out an exorcism. My brother was drawn to the church after that. He made his wife promise never to dabble in spiritualism or go to a spiritualist church and she has kept that promise. His wife is psychic and is a healer and their two daughters are both psychic and have mediumship gifts but they are both really frightened of it. My bother tried his hardest to deny his gift but he said the spirits were always on at him to give people messages and he couldn't stop it. My gift isn't so strong. I'm wondering if the gift is passed down through families. Our three times great uncle was supposed to be able to see dead people as if they were alive and he is with me a lot as a guide. I've felt him stroke my hair. My mother was also psychic and had precognitive dreams. It seems the gift runs in families. Has anyone else experienced this?