View Single Post
Old 19-11-2020, 08:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelytony22
"Jesus said to him,*“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the*Father*except*through*me" (John 14:6).

"For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to the obtaining of*salvation*through our Lord Jesus*Christ" (1 Thessalonians 5:9).

The Messiah says salvation comes through him alone. He was rejected and crucified 2000 years ago. In our 21st, do Jews still reject him as the Messiah?

As a Christian you hold to certain beliefs, you subscribe to certain theological viewpoints and suppositions. Those beliefs, viewpoints, suppositions are alien to Judaism. As such, your question is meaningless to a Jew.

It is much like if a Muslim, coming from an Islamic viewpoint, were to ask if Christians still reject Muhammad as the last and greatest prophet of G-d.

I suspect, correct me if I am wrong, that you know few, if any, Jews and that you have little, if any, knowledge of Judaism.

I’m all for dialogue, but I have neither the need nor the desire to debate religion. If you operate on the assumption that Jews are spiritually blind and/or spiritually ignorant or if you view Jews as some sort of spiritual reclamation project, we won’t be speaking much.