View Single Post
Old 19-10-2022, 03:53 AM
Seeker

Spiritualmountain,

Auras are not negative or positive... I have never said that someone has a negative aura, or even a positive one.. (I read/draw Auras for a living)

There are heavier energies and lighter energies that can affect mood, emotions, physical body, mental body, etc. Typically outside experiences or whats going on inside self ..and as sensitive energetic beings that we humans are, we can sometimes feel these different densities and imbalances in other's auric fields.. and sometimes others can interpret this information/feeling as though it's positive or negative...

Alternatively, people can also reflect back to themselves the energy they themselves are experiencing, thinking it's someone else's energy or aura when it's actually a reflection of their own energy in some presentation of another's energy or aura. "What you see in me resides within you" to some degree/capacity.

I'm curious though as to why you asked how to check if you have a negative aura instead of asking how to check if you have a positive aura. Are you experiencing things that may lead you to thinking you might have a negative aura? Has someone said something?

I'm just wondering what brought you to ask as I may be able to provide more information for you aura-wise. ♡

I do realize it's been a couple months since you posted this and things may have changed, but I hope you are taking care and have found peace in knowing you do not have a negative aura :) ♡

Sending you much love, light, peace and blissful blessings always

Miranda xx