View Single Post
Old 15-10-2010, 06:42 PM
LightFilledHeart

How could universal life force be negative? I've been a practicing Reiki Master/Teacher for ten years, and I assure you it is nothing more than a conduit for passing love, light, and healing energy. It is non-invasive physically AND spiritually, in that it respects free will choice and will not force healing upon one who for whatever reason needs their sickness to get love and attention, or perhaps to give those things. For those who are ready to embrace healing (and who have no pre-executed Soul Plan that requires the condition in order for them to learn, grown and complete their karma), I've seen some results that are nothing less that miraculous! For example I saw an elderly woman in her 80's stricken with a debilitating stroke that left one side of her body totally paralyzed recover OVER NIGHT, finding herself able to execute full range of motion with no slurred speech or other impediments. In fact, she was sitting up in bed calling the nursing staff with her patient buzzer to request breakfast! In three more days she was released from the hospital and sent home. She is now 95 and still going strong! Most Reiki healings are more gradual, of course. I'm in no way indicating this is the norm! But in all the cases I've personally been involved with it has been a tremendous positive healing force, and not one single person was ever damaged or harmed by it.