View Single Post
Old 26-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I think living in the wrong place affects more people than you realise.
I live in the uk. Wales yes we have got scenery beautiful landscapes.etc but from being a small child I used to ask why I was here, not in the country I should be in.
I have always said I should be with my own people where I belong, my parents used to look at each other but say nothing.
so I asked my grandmother and she told me I have NDN Blood in me and I could feel the pull to go back home.

Namaste
NDN means different blood? Native American?
Google search doesn't really clarify it.
It would explain a lot. I have something like that with England and Australia. A deep longing to be there, to be home. Whenever I went to the UK I noticed it was as if something inside of me became peaceful, something that I didn't even know was restless. The feeling of "I am home!"
I was told by a reader that apart from some very unpleasant lives, I've had some happy ones and those were in England. So when I'm there I reconnect with that peaceful, happy energy from those lives.
It took me quite some time to come to terms with my longing to be in the UK, to accept that I don't live there. I must say I am happy I managed to get to that state of acceptance.
I had a similar thing with Australia after I'd been there for half a year, mostly at Uluru. THAT (Uluru and the Aboriginals) is a deep deep longing that won't ever subside. I'm totally okay with not living there, have accepted years ago that this lifetime it wasn't meant to be. Even if I could now, I wouldn't move there as I do not want to be that far away from my children.
But that bond with Uluru & the Aboriginals is so strong and runs so deep, that it actually effing hurts like a huge gaping wound. Not a wound of despair and negative stuff, difficult to explain. More like a deep love that will never be fulfilled. It is sweet, it is wonderful, yet painful at the same time.
Maybe you understand if you have roots elsewhere that feel like home?