View Single Post
Old 20-03-2021, 02:09 AM
Ascender

I don't necessarily think that people should be taken care of or supported if they are able to take care of or support themselves; however, I believe that the cost of living should be more reasonable and fair, plus I believe that everyone should be able to be productive in a way that they want and do something that they are good at and like. I don't believe people should be forced into doing something that they hate or that is not a good fit for them just because they need to support themselves.
And while I believe that people should generally support themselves, I believe that if they are unable to or denied the opportunity, the government should absolutely step in and provide their basis needs.

On a different note, I believe everyone should be free to love whomever they want; however, I also believe that if someone chooses to look at certain decisions differently than what is the current popular view, they should also be free to have that opinion (as long as they aren't discriminating or abusive to anyone).

People are most definitely programmed and the programming is getting worse. I think the programming is geared towards stopping people from thinking for themselves at all. Just be a drone and go along with what you are told without questioning it and we won't have any problems. That is the attitude I see coming from the education system and I think it is most definitely intentional and getting worse.