View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 11:43 PM
Being telepathic often causes me a lot of angst. I am basically like a really demented MewTwo ... heh heh.

You should be able to filter this person out. The question is, do you *want* to filter her out completely. Is there something you need to pay attention to, like if she were to try to harm you? That would be the only kind of reason to *not* filter her out completely.

Honestly your inability to deal with this sounds like how a lot of people with schizophrenia are. I used to have my third eye open way too much all the time and I couldn't handle it. I learned to ground myself more. I still have trouble (being a terrible MewTwo) but I am going to try to manage it by meditating and learning about crystals and chakras.

The idea is that meditating could help, and crystals could enhance the effect I get from meditation (don't know if this is true or not), and chakras just sound cool and like I could learn cool stuff from involving those in my spiritual practices.

A lot of people with mental illness (schizophrenia or brain damage in particular) aren't good at telepathy or interacting with spirits because they are bad at shielding themselves, filtering, and so on. If you can't handle having your third eye wide open all the time you can just focus on *your thoughts* like talking to yourself in your head and visualizing and speaking higher in your head less. That helped me a lot with my ESP related problems.