View Single Post
Old 25-07-2019, 02:16 PM
Master
Hi,

Telepathy works. The issue is often that a person does not believe in these things.

You did not get your 'cup of tea' however you were connected with your partner enough to inspire him to get that cup of coffee for himself.

My understanding is that we all have a conduit for telepathic communication. These are shared experiences and not thought signals sent out and received. The idea to consider is how best to become adept at using telepathy. The first step in doing that is becoming more telepathic with aspects of self. That is the reason I suggested self talk.

I define self talk as haveing an imaginary conversdation in your mind with some aspect of your self. So depending of your spiritual beliefs, it can be your eternal spirit self, your soul, your subconscious, your inner child, or what I call the higher self who in my belief is your conduit for telepathic communication.

In your story you did self talk with your partner telepathically. You asked him if he fancied a cup of coffee. It worked because his subconscious and higher self were 100% aware of what you were doing to influence him. They then encouraged your thought about coffee to appeal to his intellect. He would not have been inclined to get you a cup of tea however the thought of coffee for himself was appealing. So even if that thought was present, about the cup of tea, he would not have acted on it and done that.

Now if you practice self talk with your higher self, you will become more telepathically enabled. I hope this explanation will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/