View Single Post
Old 23-07-2019, 12:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow, I am seeing the name John everywhere recently and now the first person to comment on my post has the name John

I haven't done any self talk but I would love to hear any information you can give me re being able to do it more often and becoming the receiver more often too.

I tried something new the other day. I was in bed as it was early in the morning and my partner was downstairs watching one of his favourite programmes on the TV. I could hear him laughing away non-stop. I really fancied a cup of tea but was too relaxed to go downstairs and make one so I kept thinking of him and repeating the words 'cup of tea'. It didn't work.

So I imagined a white light around me and then a white light around him. I imagined a white light connecting us both, which was tricky as I had to send it downstairs in my mind but I was quite relaxed to do it. I then sent a thought through the white light of a lovely cup of coffee a couple of times (he loves coffee!). And would you believe it actually worked?? I heard him pause the TV and he got up and flicked the kettle on. I asked him about it and he said he fancied a cup of coffee then. I told him what I had done and he didn't seem very impressed. I don't know if it was because his programme was interrupted or because I had tricked him in that way. I thought it was brilliant though. Although I paid for it the rest of the day as I felt thoroughly exhausted all day long.