View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 06:58 PM
Newbie ;)

The one girls name is Jess and the other girls name is Jenna, they are both mentally handicapped to the point where they keep telling me they are going to steal my soul and they use my energy so that I don't feel my energetic connection with my flame. How does one reason with someone who is soulless? I guess I do need to make them happy but I really want them out of my life immediately. They make stuff up all the time that is not true and I perceive it all day long. I am too peaceful to think nasty thoughtts to them but they make me angry and i am someone who rarely ever gets angry. How can someone so opposite of me be entangled? They both love me supposedly but I think for one she is unaware of it and the other is trying to get me to be with jenna. I have told them for 7 years that I would never do that. But still they persist, how does one give someone who is mentally handicapped a reality check so I can move on with my life and be happy? Jenna even has some sort of multiple personalityg disorder that I could see one time when I was on an entheogen. She looked like different people and had "voices" that accompany her telepathy. She is certainly hellbound but I don't know if thgat is dedsire d for someone who lives in th d dark by choice