View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 04:50 PM
Newbie ;)

The weird thing is she also wants to have sex with me.. I am a virgin (at 30) and so is my Twin flame who is 1 year younger. The girl hacked into both of our computers and phones and my twin believed I had something to do with it at first. I was also depressed and that pushed her away. She actually tells me to be nice to the girl too, , but she must not see it from my point of view that if the girl wanted my mom and her dead, then the girl is not someone i can let into my heart. I have done psychedelics, and i believe that must have been tne gateway that allowed these 2 people to connecf with me, although i normally have my own psychic space on entheogens. In 2012, after i left school (at the time these 2 girls possessed me with the thought of going to jail for smoking marijuana and i started hearing their voices), I saw my soul born, it was pink and green (and I am a libra) after an experience on LSA, which is legal and natural. After 2014 we stopped talking on the internet and phone, and we were always telepathic since 2010, although for me I didn't realize it until 2012. Another thing is we both communicated with the girl (and another girl) at the same time in our psyches. Is that strange, group telepathy? I believe that schizophrenia has more to do with the collective, then the individual, because of time being perceived relatively, and therefore vibrations as well. So I know that when oneself gets down, it's harder to get back up because you have to push far away from being different than most people whok don't have mental disorders. Sorry if this is disorganized I am just tryijng to talk about a lot of things that I've never been able to. I am conscious on the buddhic plane ( i have an eye there), and i am trying to restructure DNA to cure cancer and get the world back on track universally to higher dimensional order. Have you experienced the realm of pure consciousness? It is quite beautiful. I just wish I always FELT it. My problem is feeling. I always say "I feel" and use my sacral chakra, which is why I know se x with my flame will be the most divine experience imaginable. I know I must not sound like I am as deep and intelligentas I am, i just had to go through dark night of the soul so I am learning to communicate again finally.