View Single Post
Old 13-01-2016, 10:24 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
I hope this is the right forum. But I want to come clean, esp as I progress through this spirituality I feel a need to COME clean and get this over with. 20 years ago I was a major drug addict--=which is how I died. I never knew I was an empath or anything about that. All I knew was I was extreme high anxiety ALL the time and could complete nothing due to it and was too embarassed (I was raised it as a sign of weakness) to admit it. So I missed a lot of great opportunities and was prescribed benzos (worst thing) that really helped me function. Only I fell too in love. I find now that is also a sign of a sensitive. I did go through a rehab program, cleaned up for 10 years, and things went downhill again. I'm not as bad as before, but I still get my benzos which I try to sparingly use, but once an addict always an addict. I'm hoping self reiki and reki from others will help. any other suggestions. I know this is holding me back from all I can be=---and I also know that the evil spirits who have taunted and wrecked my life are putting these thoughts in my head. I just can't live in this contant anxieity and I meditated for a long time, which helped. I need new ways to cope. I will be on Effexor for the rest of my life due to anxiety/panic disorder and borderline bipolar he says. but I know the meds are not good for my body.

Please if anyone can relate or give advice, I am open to receiving. This has been my skeleton I'm tired of living with and want to get rid of once and for all. (and interestingly enough it started back when I joined a paranormal group--of which now I've been warned to stay away bc I am like a beacon for spirits.

All comments honest, harsh, commpassionate are welcome! Thankyou in advance, this was hard to admit but it needed to be.
People use drugs to abuse themselves, to escape all the emotional baggage inside of themselves. The use of some drugs and awareness techniques can be very transforming. You must know the art of being there with whatever tension or pain you have in your body. If you know this art and you are using it with certain drugs, then it won't take long before you are afraid to take the drugs again. Because you'll be transforming your mind at a very fast rate. And your mind will be very afraid of what is happening. If you know any yoga the same as possible.
Needless to say in no way am I encouraging you to do this, as it is bad for your health and it is against the law.