View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 06:40 PM
asearcher

i have come to think we are connected spiritually with our soulmates and also others. You just think of that person and feel them, but it is like an already manifested dialogue only you may not be fully aware of it. I have someone that live far away and we do not talk much but we do think of each other the same time and we do have the same dreams where we meet, that is one example, I have lots of them, for example someone at work, it does not need to be a soulmate but someone in your every day life. i work close with someone and this someone will after I have thought of something and is gonna bring it up, that this person speak of it instead, as we're working and it can be something that is not at all work related and hard to guess. One thought I have is this could be because we are use to one another, so we are connected because we are use to each other, use to working side by side. The most crazy experience I have had is that someone close to me was very close to dying and really thought it was all over with and thought of me and at that moment I got "hit" with the strong knowing this person (who was far away from me at the time and there was no prediction this accident would have happen to this person) was in great trouble, was dying. It was like being hit by an overwhelming sense of anxiety and all i could do was lock myself in and pray on my knees for help to this person, then all of a sudden the anxiety feeling stopped. in those days there was no cellphone or nothing where this person was. It was not until the next day or so the person came in contact with me to let me know what a close call it had been.