View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 05:01 PM
Seeker

From the collective consciousness, I have received a manual and have scribe'd a book of which describes the spiritual path of enlightenment in greater detail with real world everyday situations that we attempt to cope with every-day. A love language of a hundred and twenty-nine new words is within, which is meant to allow us to communicate with ourselves and each other at the rate at which our brains are actually capable of processing. Love is long-suffering, not forever-suffering and there is a difference. Overcome the maliciousness of others through the Art of Unconditional Love. This book is meant for the natural initiate and the advanced as well.

There is a free download of this book. As I received freely, I give freely: I believe this material can benefit many. I offer this gift for free to all. There are no pop-ups or e-mail sign-ups, just a button to download.

The name of the book is "Setchra" and the free download link is: https://ufile.io/3esf1ze4

If a physical copy is desired and since I'm not overflowing with money to distribute these copies myself, the book can be obtained at Lulu.com