View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoDoll90
I mostly draw in manga style and want to be a manga artist but as much as I like art deep down I feel as though art is more of a hobby. I keep feeling as though I'm meant to be a spiritual leader but I really dont want to force my beliefs on others.
The first prerequisite for becoming a "spiritual leader" is to drop all premise and expectation...which is a very difficult thing to do.

As much as it pains me to say it, being a true spiritual teacher/leader is the direct result of how you choose to live your own life, then if others are interested, they will seek you out and if not, that shouldn't matter either. Lead yourself first, then you can lead others. In this way, you won't be forcing your beliefs on others either....if they are interested, they will stay...if not, they will go...it's their choice to buy what you are selling...you don't have any responsibility to them whatsoever.

Meanwhile, if your art makes you happy..continue with it. There is nothing to say that you cannot be an artist and a spiritual leader at the same time...one can also compliment the other (as Kioma has rightly pointed out)...there really isn't any "this OR that" when you can easily do both.

Good luck and God bless.