View Single Post
Old 14-06-2019, 12:23 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

We all have an electrical field, its called our merkabah, only it is a lot more than electrical. Our thoughts are powerful. Some of us are better at thought projection than others. You seem to have that gift and so do your daughters.

I am a big advocate of mind over matter. The issue being to teach the brain how to work better. That is a very strange concept for the intellectual who is very happy with their thought and reasoning process.

Managing emotions is how some gals see this process. They have written books on it. One that I like is "Do you Quantum Think" by Dianne Collins.

https://diannecollins.com/

Yet no one really seems to appreciate the power of their thoughts. You seem to have a glimmer of understanding about such things. Science is begining to grasp the basic principals. However what is obvious to me is not recognizable to the scientific mind at this point in human evolution.

So your oldest had to get reiki attunements. That was a step in the right direction. You and your girls have what I call that gift of projection. The ability to emit strong emotional energies eminated from your though process. Learning to be mindful of your thinking and adjusting it would be a wise thing to master as I see these things.

John

John,

I finally got back to this thread. We have had a lot of things happen electrically and electronically. When my daughter and I got reiki attunements she was 15. We drove to Texas to visit my friend and attend her reiki one class. We were driving a 1973-1977 Honda civic named Wilma and on the way back the to New Mexico the spedometer buzzed and the needle flopped back and forth. It is a 7 hour drive and it did that the whole way. I had to guess about my speed. (this was in the early 90's). When we got back we drove by my brother's house and I decided to stop and ask him to look at the spedometer since he is a mechanic. My daughter walked the rest of the way home. He got in and drove it around the block and the spedometer was fine. That was the last time I noticed my daughter affecting magnetic or electrical equipment. When she was a kid we had dowsing rods and a friend had the girls check each other to see "how big their angel wings are". They have big energy. I think 10 feet is about normal for the rods to open behind someone but both had a lot larger energy fields.