View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 06:15 PM
Master

Considerations Forty-Six

Opportunity verses Unfair Crossroads

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Personal projects demanded my time for a week or so. As I often say … on we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Many believe that there is opportunity everywhere … and on a surface level … they would most probably be right. Opportunities for real advancement in overall spiritual knowledge is tightly tied to karmic implications and to ones passion for actual truth. More often than not there are *long* waits between real opportunities.

It is much easier to grow within your present state of consciousness … simply adding new phrases and re-words to concepts you already hold because they “appeal” to you … because they “resonate.” You strengthen your present state of consciousness by what enhances what you already know.

Out of the close to eight billion people in the world at present … how many would even want to read this rather short and basic synopsis of what I have written? The vast majority could not care less … they just want to get through this lifetime any way they can … ethical, moral … or otherwise. There is no criticism here. This is … the Path.

It takes a *long* time to “care.” To have an actual opportunity to grow beyond where you are … is comparatively rare. Even to catch a glimpse … to glean an insight.

In some responses to my previous post … I don’t know where the issue of “comfort /discomfort” came from … from or towards anybody or myself … but I assure you that was not my intention. The fact that someone does or does not agree is of little real concern to me. It is not their Path that I walk … and certainly … vice versa. People can accept only what they can understand. That’s what “growth” is all about.

Skepticism and contradiction are the normal responses of most. It is surprising to find someone who isn’t. “Worry” is not on my radar for anyone … they have their own free will and choices. I have even previously stated … “Worry is negative prayer.”

I am not going to go back and count how many times I have claimed that the Path is “ruthless.” In accordance with janielee’s assessment of the way it’s designed … I will add a term I often use to myself.

It is NOT … fair. I admit it. I have often found that to be true. But as I have later discovered … it is not fair to the mental acceptance and understanding we each have of the overall Path.

LIFE … seems to have other assessments … and that’s what we are here to learn … and that is the real reason for the entire schoolroom design.

I would suspect that most people who have read this series of posts have had their own hesitations. A great discovery to those that have stated such disbelief of what I have said have one tremendous advantage … they have given a face … a street-name to the signpost on their crossroad … their hesitation on any furthering step because of a discovered issue.

Since youth … I have always held the inner belief that everything comes from something “higher” … and this has turned out to be true. In this case … sets of teachings come from “higher” information … and very often this rather esoteric information is held in secret. Social groups … business groups … religious groups … often have “private” or undisclosed information known only to a select few. The organized religions are no different.

The conventional information / teachings are for the conventional. As far as this fulfills … there is absolutely *nothing* wrong with this. As stated before … not only is every test and many experiences growth oriented and part of a sorting - out process … but this preliminary information must be learned before one progresses farther.

There will always be something more to learn … even the Masters have stated as such. One might set this quest aside once one reaches the Fountainhead from which all else comes … and then apply oneself mostly to service … although again … even those Masters that have reached such a level claim there is more to learn beyond this level. This … I cannot vouch for personally … and is only what I have been told.

No matter the issue … when one comes to a crossroad … they obviously have choices … to stop and ponder … to move forward … or to return to the familiar. Mind will always try to come up with a point of issue and pull the individual back into the mental realms. Mental familiarity is incredibly difficult to overcome. To know what stops you … for the issue to have a face so to speak … known parameters … is a starting point. Decisions are made from here.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

That’s the way I feel … so that makes me right … is the lifestyle of many.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

More later.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -