View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 02:26 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
I'm looking for some Crystals to put into my Fairy Garden and that I can wear daily so I can connect with Faeries more. I've always loved Faeries all my life and I would love to connect with them more. I would always appreciate there space and won't invade it, I just would like to connect with them and let them know that I build the Faerie Garden out of love and respect.

I don’t have a fairy garden myself, but I do think they are wonderful things to create. If one does not have the time and resources, one can always just connect with the fairies in the forest.

You may have seen this already, but if not it is a wonder story to watch and IMO, it rather dramatically shows the power that fairies can have to expand and brighten one's world, and even power to heal one who is broken. I would like to believe the subtitles may be in fairy language, so please don’t anyone correct me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4XGEnyl3DY

Anyway, I don’t think the crystals you use need be very expensive ones. In fact I expect just about any object that resonates with you when you think of fairies, and that you feel is appropriate to use, would work just fine. Any power such objects have is the power you give to them, and I am quite sure that any power you give them will be returned to you by those fairies many times over. That is part of their magic.