View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 08:40 PM
Master
I know on YouTube and taught me to use a pendulum in the hand I write with unused most which I did my right hand am I left hand straight and the funny thing is the same answer on my other two pendulums I've got what which I know now is all accurate answers I just be patient and wait for things to happen I too because in some years I'm like my mum impatient but not that impatient
But the answers I got a spot on because of a 5 people tell me the same thing without the Pendulum but I'm it will happen
But I think the Pendulum is more safer than the radio boards AVG boards but because they had dangerous but the Pendulum is not dangerous because you're not causing in today's you don't want
Because quite a few of my friends for my class and the classic photos I've got problems and I've had the same questions I've had sometimes we ask a silly question to see if it works and yes it does work
But will I win the picture put the lottery I am not going to answer that one on the Pendulum in case I get the no because I know for a fact that he will get in though because without me because because people like me do not win the lottery money goes to money
But will I find love and happiness that is a person work I'm going to answer

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔