View Single Post
Old 30-07-2020, 07:34 PM
Master
This won't apply to you as you are a professional driver - but it might help someone else... I have been drinking beer and wine and/or rum for 50 years, but not for the last 10 months, don't miss it one bit now. it doesn't mix when you're drinking too much and 'tuning in' to spirit as some here are doing during 'awakening', and especially with drugs, definite no ''they don't mix''...

But when my support were trying to get me off the beer, did I protest - 6 months at least they were sending me 'difficult dreams' every so many nights - then one night after 3 bad dreams in a row early hours, I said 'in my mind' thats it no more beer - and a Guide came to me instantly 'in my mind' pretty she was/is and said 'it'll be ok' - and that was that, off the beer and it is ok, I'm more 'tuned in' now spiritually... Hope this helps someone find some answers...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...