View Single Post
Old 23-07-2020, 09:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
may I ask why?
Why would you want to have a blank mind? I want to know more, to get better, to do here what I came here to do, to evolve, ... I didn't came here (on Earth) to blank my mind.

Blanking your mind makes sense just as an intermediary state, when you leave behind the outer world, and delve into your inner one. although you don't need that, in my experience.

I know that there are systems of beliefs that preach blanking your mind as the ultimate goal. I disagree. I don't want to be a rock, again. It is one of those confusion like between instinct and intuition. Somebody wrote on another board that intuition is lower than instinct. I disagree, even keeping in mind that we all use the same words but give them different meanings.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.