View Single Post
Old 22-07-2020, 05:45 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hey yall...

i notice that I get a migraine when I do things in the dream world... why is that? I am trying to figure out if it is instant karma... I picked up someone and sent them through a glass window with telekinesis and when I did that I got a migraine... lol which got me thinking... am am getting migraines for every time I do something messed up or is it just for using energy?

I had a dream today where it was probably a telepathy trap meant to spark fear.... where I was playing with a machine gun and someone knocked on the door... they said its the police... as soon as I opened the door the guy shot at me and he said he was going to rape everyone in the house... I fell to the floor to pretend I was shot as a I dodged the bullet and rolled towards the machine gun there wasn't any bullets in it so I spawned a magazine through materialization and I loaded the weapon... but then I heard my guardians call my name... I left the dream... I dont even know why I am so tactical like that... Im not even a angry person...

Do you watch a lot of violent movies? Or play GTA or other video games? Or maybe you are just working out some stuff in your dreams. Consider that everything in the dream is symbolic. You obviously have power and maybe the dreams are telling you that you are worrying too much about something. You have to figure out what the symbols in the dreams mean to you.