View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Guide

'A Storm is Coming'

This was the theme of a few dreams this morning. In one of them, I stood with others, looking into the distance where a multi-colored tornado had formed. It, along with the sky, was a mix of pinks, purples, and I believe blues. Pink was the most dominant color that stood out to me. The tornado twisted around itself, before a second tornado then formed to its left. There was a bit of an "oh ****, two twisters" moment. However, shortly after, the first one disappeared. There was the threat of the storm approaching our direction.

In another dream, I was apparently in or near Korea. In fact, it seemed I was more on its outskirts. There was this large space of open land with dark skies and dull grass, which is where I was. Way, way in one distance was some shadowy looking city. Nearby was a small town with dull stone walls bordering most of it on one side. It seems like it was the entrance into Korea. I was creating a large piece of graffiti to put on the bordering wall. Someone was talking to me. We drifted into a conversation about me not having a love life, and experiences with feeling waves of rejection, before returning to the point at hand. I said that people don't want to talk to me, but my graffiti will give them no choice, because the police will be forced to talk to me when they come to arrest me. The graffiti writing, which I had been painting, said 'A Storm is Coming' in large purple and possibly some pink letters. It was also said by this other person, as I looked upon Korea, that a storm is coming.

After that dream and waking up, I suddenly recalled my mother saying something about a storm coming. However, as I thought about it some more, I realised she never said such a thing, so that too was in one of my dreams.