View Single Post
Old 22-01-2023, 08:23 AM
Master

Interessting creatures

Hii all,

I’ve been having dreams of a very specific group of beings that are having like a real lot intense and deep guiding conversations with me.

These are like about 60 centimeters high. And their head has an extension of the skull at the backside. It’s like their heads are like these kids from the maya culture that with techniques got their skull longer at the top. But instead it’s at the back. They don’t have a skin like us. They have like any color, and they change color. It’s like vivid colors. Orange, pink, green, blue, etc. Seldom yellow or brown.

They just talk talk talk with me. Entire walks walks talks talks talks talks. Going deep into the matters. But the language is not in words. It’s in energy.

Last night it was about love and about moving on in life from dark thoughts.

I have these spirits around me a lot too. One of then talks to me during the day, in actual words (receiving them through medium like thingy). They have humor that triggers people and I begin to do it too lol. It’s like such bad awful humor but it’s innocent and not very dark. It’s just triggering. Like intentionally behaving as if you understand something wrong or focussing on a minor detail that is completely unimportant that someone says. They also have less innocent humor but these touch things that are harder to deal with and they don’t do it if it’s not for the moment. They use humor to help solidify people and making them stronger. So I just do that too now, too bad.

But the conversations are great. Really enlightening. They do it very carefully. Know exactly what to say and what not. They seem quite young in existence, not as experienced as humans. But they certainly serve a good purpose. Not very wise, but very smart in what they do. And tbh they are great at translating wisdom and insights from other beings.

Kinds regards,

CW