View Single Post
Old 17-11-2022, 09:37 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Thank you, Miss Hepburn, I get your points, I had originally thought of if I could imagine waiting in a waiting room and if this other person's higher self wanted to, to then open the door and let me in, or else I would not out of respect intrude. If it now would work, that is. Maybe a childish idea after all. The way I see it is that our higher selves are like generals and we down here are the soldiers, and then for me to do a "heads up" to the higher self or for the soldier to be more connected to it's higher self and/or the other way around, although i know some interpret it as if we are one, before things go further wrong. I suppose it was a very bad idea, LOL.. Out of respect of the other individual I can't get more into it than that.

Our Higher Self is the much higher vibration multi-dimensional quantum part of ourself that is infinite, divine, and eternal on the other side of the Veil of Forgetfulness. It is the vastly bigger part of the rest of us on the other side.

Some refer to our Higher Self as our soul. Souls form the singular Soul that is a part of God/Source/Prime Creator. While they are energies that are connected and entangled in Oneness, they each do have unique characteristics.

Yes, your soul could reach out to other souls and collaborate with them if they give conscent to do so. Hence, there are soul walk in and soul sharing in humans.

We actually don't really have a personal soul that is within us. It is more like we are immersed in the singular Soul and we each have a different telephone number that connects us to a different part of that singular Soul.

The human body is a walking mobile multi-dimensional quantum energy receiver and transmitter. There are many energies that are in communications with each other within our body and beyond our body.

So much grand designs in place for us to have our adventure here while in the human form.

The more we expand our consciousness by having more sincere love with pure intent, the more of the vast grand whole reality we could perceive and be able to see the grand designs.